Thursday, August 23, 2007

early morning aerobics



my senior year of highschool, i rode to school with a girl down the street. so after getting myself ready i walked down to her place, knocked quietly and let myself in. her mother was the one that drove us to school. each morning, when i would walk into their apartment, Mag's (the mom) would be sitting on the edge of the couch watching the morning aerobics show. i'm not kidding, she would sit there and watch the women jump up and down in their purple spandex and striped head bands (it was the 80's remember. My friend and i would laugh at Mag's and she would just smile...we always wondered if mag's got sometype of metobolic ossmosis benefits.
so, anyway, while i was sitting having my coffee this morning i was reminded of the early morning aerobics....i sat and watched my son jump up and down to the music of his Elmo radio. now, watch closely, there is one benefit to MY show that i don't think Mag's ever had!! let me know if you can figure it out!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, the 20 minute workout! I have the tape and the record! I loved that show! Too bad they do not have on now! I have all the pictures of V. AB is taking a break from swimming. I hope it is a short one. She may take summer swimming off for vacation next year. However, I do not think that will happen. The championships are too late in the year next year! Can you go to CC?
Can V swim in GCSTO meets?

It is hot here!

MB

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I see where K gets his dance ability from
Ha Ha

MISS YOU VERY MUCH

Elisa said...

TOO CUTE :)