Hey its v and I know st.C school started Mon the 27 and we've been in school almost a total month now so it is SOOOOO unfair that their just starting. My BFF is being homeschooled so she does not have a specific date to start school and no uniforms, but uniforms are so much easier than to have to pick out a new outfit every day. I ran for the office of secretary at St.J so I hope allot of people voted for me, we find out who gets the office tomorrow the 31. School is so boring because I am taking two of the same text books as I did last year at ST.C so I am just learning the same things as I did last year and the same things in other subjects too. As you can see I am playing volleyball again but our varsity team is good but our JV is sort of bad because coach cant sub varsty into JV games but she subs more JV into Varsity games than she does play varsity so Varsity does not get that much playing time in the games. We have had four games so far and we have lost on Ev game and one JV game and have won two games one JV and one v. I am swimming too but only twice a weak because one of the polls that I swim at is really dirty and is hard to see in so I don't go there, but I do swim at the high school but it gets really hot in there i mean really really hot. Well Ill post another post later. I hope you like my random colors.
see yah the 8th'9th'and the 10nthV*******
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
colors are pretty but hard to read for us old folks. loveauntm
Post a Comment