the day is moving right along. barb and i took the kids to the playground and to feed the ducks. here they are... mini lu prefered to eat her bread rather than share it!!
mr.K is getting tall.MissK georgeous as ever. tried to call the last two nights, phone busy. wanted to let you know i was thinking of d and all of you. hope he did ok with work. love auntm any where on getting a second opinon?
aunt m, we actually haven't discussed it since meeting with the oncologist. once he 'feels' better i know we'll talk about it. i've got the schedule for OSU's new patient/second opinion. we did find out that our onocologist follows the same protocol as vanderbilt/saraha cannon. that was a big deal for those down here familiar with Nashville cancer medicine. we took that as a positive. the oncologist was adiment that if the radiologist felt that douglas would benefit from radiation, he would not have let him leave without it that day. the oncologist did agree to revisit the subject with us after the second set of chemo when we will see some shrinking. i did think that radiation can help with the bone pain and he agreed. it could be that the radiation just comes later in this process.
I tried calling the other night. Left a message w/R who answered your cell. I'm praying w/o ceasing for all of you. I'm glad you used the pizza gift cards. I am the idiot who sent the AMC movie card...didn't realize the closest AMC to you was 40 minutes away. Maybe you can use it on your next trip back to OH? I missed you yesterday when the ladies got together...thought about you a lot. God Bless, BB
6 comments:
Precious!
MB
How sweet,How did d do at work today good I hope?
... and priceless!
MB
mr.K is getting tall.MissK georgeous as ever. tried to call the last two nights, phone busy. wanted to let you know i was thinking of d and all of you. hope he did ok with work. love auntm
any where on getting a second opinon?
aunt m, we actually haven't discussed it since meeting with the oncologist. once he 'feels' better i know we'll talk about it.
i've got the schedule for OSU's new patient/second opinion. we did find out that our onocologist follows the same protocol as vanderbilt/saraha cannon. that was a big deal for those down here familiar with Nashville cancer medicine. we took that as a positive.
the oncologist was adiment that if the radiologist felt that douglas would benefit from radiation, he would not have let him leave without it that day.
the oncologist did agree to revisit the subject with us after the second set of chemo when we will see some shrinking.
i did think that radiation can help with the bone pain and he agreed. it could be that the radiation just comes later in this process.
I tried calling the other night. Left a message w/R who answered your cell. I'm praying w/o ceasing for all of you. I'm glad you used the pizza gift cards. I am the idiot who sent the AMC movie card...didn't realize the closest AMC to you was 40 minutes away. Maybe you can use it on your next trip back to OH?
I missed you yesterday when the ladies got together...thought about you a lot. God Bless, BB
Post a Comment