Well its me R on Sunday morning & guess what?I made an omelet.Making them is lots of fun but the only drawback is you have to stay at the stove or it will burn.I think having chopped up ham, yellow peppers,& diced tomatoes are the best ingredients that an omelet can have.If you want to learn how to make an omelet then follow these simple steps.
1)First you get a skillet.Then you get all your ingredients together.The ingredients are as follow:6 to 7 eggs,3 tablespoons of milk(any kind),and any kind of vegetable like peppers,tomatoes,or mushrooms.You can also use chopped ham.What the heck you can even make a fruit omelet(but it probably wood not taste good).
2)Turn your burner to medium high.Wait till it gets hot.Add eggs with the milk in the skillet.
3)Add ingredients.let sit for about five minutes while occasionally scooting around omelet.
4)Take a holed spatula and get up in edges and use it to pick up the omelet.Now if you are serving it at a party then change it up a bit.You still get up in the edges but you take another skillet and cover it up.Then flip it over and walla.You have made yourself an omelet.
WARNING:ask an adult to cut or chop the vegtables.As in any other recipe Love,
Miss R
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ms. R:
Thanks for the receipe...you already have more cooking skills than I do. Between you and your big sis - I have all my food groups covered as well as a delicious cake for desert. I'll put you both to work in the kitchen when you're home for Christmas.
All my love, kisses and hugs....
nana
how's the house guest? It will take him a month to recovery!
have a good week.love aunt m
Post a Comment