Sunday, December 23, 2007

back home

we are home....
it feels amazing
to go to mass and see everyone.
just like 'always'
douglas is having a not so good day
his poker game took a lot out of him....been a long time since he's partied like that...so today he is paying for it..ha!!
his lower back it bothering him quite a bit so he is napping this afternoon and we'll see how the evening goes
we are supposed to go to aunt m's for dinner
big girls are at the movies with nana
hostess with the mostess Joy has been a true delight as we just kind of 'move in'!!
it is so darn cold with the wind...
i wanted to go out with the stroller and wander around and knock on doors..but it is just too bloody cold.

better go see what mini lu is into ....
love to all...
i want to see everyone...and time is just so quick.....4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri,

Great seeing all the B team home again!

V is such a beautiful young lady!
She has grown so much!

Doug looked good! I did not say anything to him because I am over a cold but had a slight cough!

Boy, that Mini Lu is fast BUT Joy is faster! Good save JOY!!!

Well gotta go, Big J will be 16 on Christmas Eve!!

STAY OFF THE ROADS EMO!!!!!!!

MB AND FAMILY

P.S. NANA LOOKS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks MB....NaNa is HAPPY!!!

Merry Christmas to All from NaNa and PaPa and again...Thanks for your prayers and support and ever prsent love!!

Anonymous said...

Nana,

If you want to go to Curves and try it with me we can go! If you want someone to go to WW in January I think I might try that too! BUT, until January go ahead and have that Egg Nog at Starbucks and the chocolate doughnut combo!

You will always have our prayers!

Merry Christmas,

MB

Anonymous said...

MB

Thanks for the invite.
Actually I have a membership to Lifetime Fitness (was California fitness). Would you consider joining there? They might have a trail period or a good promotion going for the new year? I go to the one on Main Street - in back of Hooters. Now if that isn't a motivator.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

NANA

Anonymous said...

Nana,

Yes, I would consider it.
Kids left today to spend some time with their father. JB will be coming back with the SC swim team. AB will be back Sunday.

Good luck with the chemo and we will be praying!

You need to update!

Merry Christmas,

MB

Anonymous said...

We need the Christmas update!