Monday, December 31, 2007

Shine ears, shine


Yesterday around 10, me and mommy went to a new family video to get a LOT of movies for 5 nights.Then we went Target and got miss v 2 pairs of slipper socks.She was at home taking good care of the wee ones while daddy was laying down to rest.Then she called and asked for a magazine but we couldn't find one.Then we went to the mall and went to Claire's and that is where i got my ears pierced. I got a January birth stone even though i was not born in January.Then we went to a book store and we got miss v her magazine.then we came home.Later all the girls settled down to watch Little Women.That is the play that i am trying out for.I am auditioning for Amy.Then this morning me and sissy both went on a bike ride.Mister K found Stuart Little 2 and he is loving it.Me and sissy went outside to play with the dog.Mommy just told me that it is bring a friend to swim practice today so me and sissy are going to practice together(hopefully her coach isn't hard today)Can't wait to go.My ears feel a little funky if I'm upside down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nana i need you to comment NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

My how you have grown, you beautiful child...along with all the other beauties in your family.
make sure to keep your ears clean.
I see diamonds in yours and miss V's future for the ears.
Love always aunt m and uncle j.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years Eve MY B Team Girls:

Ms R - you look georgous!!!! According to Aunt M - diamonds are in your and V's future. That's certainly something to look forward to.

Are you doing anything special today? I signed up for a braided rug making class (in November)at Joann Fabrics and today is the last day to pay and buy the materials. They probably close early so I'd better get moving. If I get the hang of it - guess what everyone will be getting for Christmas next year??????

PaPa is watching his 100th football game this weekend--at least it seems like it.

I sure hope Daddy is feeling ok.

I miss you all so very very much. We're planning a KY trip. Think I might get to see the Ol Opry Hotel this time? They say the third time is a charm. haha

Love & Kisses.

NaNa