Douglas here, this is my first post. I am getting ready to go and see the Oncologist to find out how the scans and treatment have done so far. I am not really nervous, the results are in, they just have not been revealed to us yet. All the the prayers, the hope, and the encouragement, have and will continue to strengthen us regardless of what we find out today. I feel good and I realize that "Thy will be done". All the comments and support we have received over the months are a testament to our faith and the power of God. Thank you to all.
Douglas
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
D,S,V,R,K & Mini-Lu - I know that you all can feel the arms of your friends, family and blog stalkers hugging all of you today, and supporting and praying for each of you every day.
Hel
We're here for all of you today and always. I couldn't have expressed what HEL did before me any better.
Believe me - watching PaPa sit thru a silent Holy Hour last night was a true testimony at how much he loves all of you.
Our prayers are with you.
Love & Kisses all Around.
NaNa
Doug, we are all pulling for you and the rest of the B team!
Papa sat through OVER a Holy Hour last night!
Nana and Papa were the first one's at Holy Hour and sat in THE FRONT ROW!!!
JESUS said, "Where two or more are gathered in his name He is there too!" Jesus was with us last night!
Jesus is with you now!
Take good care,
MB and family
Amen.
God Bless
We're thinking of you all.
Wanta to give a Shout Out to Aunt M for her good test results.
This has certainly been a good day for everyone.
THANK YOU GOD!!
NaNa
Post a Comment