Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here it goes here it goes here it goes here it goes again

Well as I said before here it goes again into the summer homework:(
My teacher already gave me a book report, and if that's not enough my mom has me reading the Iliad and the Odyssey, doing projects on that , and to toss into all of the confusing work ..... ALGEBRA!!! Not to mention the newspaper my mother started....... I have to do drawings every week too, this weeks was pretty good but a little bit out of proportion, I didn't get the ears right. Check the news paper coming out soon and you ll see what I mean.

I hope all of you in Columbus (and if your an anybody you know what I'm talking about) had a great grand opening for the pool. I'm bummed that I wasn't there. Yesterday was pretty boring and rainy, the rain didn't stop all day.
We'll be of to the library to get our reading and project materials.
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Swimmer girl V


P.S. why isn't anyone sending me letters or commenting ;(

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

V - Mrs. B here!! SGB wrote a letter right after you wrote her and I have yet to mail it...my apologies. It is buried in my mound of paperwork. SGB is excited that you will be up for FunFest. If you want to volunteer to work any shifts in kids games, let me know and I will get you set up on a shift with SGB, CK and whoever else wants to work together.

Hel

osufan said...

Hey V, I enjoy reading your info on the blog. I am looking forward to reading your newspaper. Hope yu have a good summer. I miss seeing you all.

Love, S&H

Anonymous said...

Hey aunt S and doggie H
I love you both
GO OSU

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria:

I am so excited that the B Team will be home in a few days.

I'm sure all your friends are looking forward to playing catch up at the Festival.

It's raining now and only expected to be 47 overnight.

Love & Kisses All Around.

nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Victoria!

MB and AB here! When are you all coming?

Can not wait!

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

This is 4 AB and MB we are coming back next friday night.
Can't wait
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

p.s HOW WAS SCHOOL?
And are you up to a little friendly swimming cometition at the pool?

I just sort of want to show off cause I have gotton really good this season. Ive dropped at least 5 seconds in every event..... I neven dropped 10 seconds in my 100 IM

Write me ...... I mean comment ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey MB and AB LOOK HERE Whoops did I say next friday I meant next thursday but very late so it will be like friday


XOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hey SGB and Mrs.B I want to help at the funfest but I need to ask mom first
How can i help????????




reply soon with info

Anonymous said...

AB wants to help too! She is swimming now!

You might be rested if (maybe) GST738 wants to work at the FF Saturday Night? How about it Troop leaders? Mrs Mack Mrs H?

Anonymous said...

Sounds great I misss my troop

:(:(:(:(:(

XOXOXOXOXOX