OMG who else is radly excited for the OLYMPICS. Well I know that not a lot of people are excited for the (Beijing) part of the Olympics, with all their messed human rights in all. I still can't believe that there was that many girls in China, they probably imported the girls. But gosh you have to hand it to the Chinese for being that creative. My favorite part was when all of the Olympians walked across the painting with chalk on their feet. I thought the fireworks in the shape of footsteps were pretty cool too.
The worst dressed best dressed from my perspective. Well Grandpa B don't be offended but Hungary, man , stole the worst dressed spotlight. I thought they were cherry splattered skirts and jackets. But the worst part I think was the red purse they carried, they looked like those purses that magically fit everything( and they mean everything). Finland probably took a close second with their blue tear drop dresses. if your a swimmer and I know some of you are you know what Im talking about when I say the teardrop shapes on the dresses looked like the splash awards the swimmers get at the golden goggles ( I think ). But anyways they were all different colors too, like white, light blue, and dark blue. GROSS
I did like the african countries ethnic garments but my top fav was Denmark. I liked that they were just wearing a red t-shirt and jean capris. Casual my favorite style. Im sooo excited for the swimming
SWIMMERGIRLV
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi Swimmer girl V!
Did you notice the USA swimmers did not participate in the opening ceromonies to get ready for their events?
We noticed! Oh, the sacrifices swimmers make!
Well, keep on swimming!
Ms.MB
yeah I totally saw that I heard that Micheal didn't get gold in the 400 IM
Are you sure?
Who beat him?
The IM is tough! He probably lost to somebody that had nothing to lose and everything to gain by beating him.
Was that just prelims though?
Nothing is on the web!
Thats just what mom said
Check your momo's email!
He beat his IM time!
Finals tomorrow!
Google Michael Phelps and ESPN has a watch on Michael's goal of 8!
See, Moms know best!
MB
I meant mom's email! Not momo's!!
I am not sure how I wrote that??
I'm not at all offended by your opinion of the Hungarian contigency being the worst dressed.
I think their outfits not only copied but masterfully out did the sycadelic image our country projects to the rest of the world.
Love to all
Grandpa B
Go Michael!!
HE WON!!!!!!!
Post a Comment