hubby is home with a full belly. (was hungry for a Rueben)
Dr. Villalona indicated that hubby is doing just fine. the swelling will be monitored as his trial med dosage was changed.
i will be getting the big girls early from school and heading to the airport to send V off...Ms. R and friend will be busy next door with Baba baking apple cakes.
i have a couple goals this weekend that i must must must attain:
I must finish hanging my artwork (sounds kewl to say..but really it is more like artNcrafts tee hee)
I must get picture frames for our portrait and get that hung.
I must get my scrapbook area put together
I must get my house picked up
I must meal plan for the coming week....
****************************************
V got back in the water for the first time last night and i was able to watch the last half hour. Her coach is a former OSU swimmer and has the kids do some pretty tough drills....it was exciting to watch her fall right in line with the rest of the kids...
R and her volleyball team got to 'shag' balls for the Lady OSU volleyball players and she had a blast...
******************************************
we are waiting for the electrician to come back to get started on the work. we have to replace the power head (i think that is what it is called) this will enable us to fire up that hot tub and wire my washer and dryer.....
did i tell you i hope to start a Laundry Business???
heck, i like the laundry process...it has a beginning and end and i don't mind ironing...so....when i get my little laundry room put together...i'll place my ad and see what comes.......
i hope to pick up some senior customers....i remember when my Gram was no longer able to go down to her basement to do her laundry...God love her she would wash her things in the sink and then hang them up....my aunt M was in charge of the weekly stuff...i gotta think that there are other ladies like my Gram that could just use a little help with that.....
**********************************
have a super duper weekend everyone!!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear Doug is doing fine.
Did V get to BG ok?
Do you watch Grey's? what did you all think?
Wonderful news for Doug and I'll keep you in mind for the laundry deal to pass on the ladies at our church. I'm sure they could use your services. How's that for starters??
Hope Ms.V. has a good time in B.G. with her friend or friends.
See ya soon,
Love to all, Grandma B
Post a Comment