Sunday, May 17, 2009


what do you remember about your Confirmation mass?

'just because we're confirmed doesn't mean we're done...it still means we have to do stuff...the Holy Spirit will guide us and we have to hold onto the Holy Spirit like a white knuckle ride'

yesterday my baby was Confirmed. It turned out to be a lovely lovely day...despite the call for storms...(although i guess it down poured for a minute right after mass started). this morning i asked her what she remembered from her mass.

V's sponsor CR's family was most gracious and invited us to celebrate with them.
we were a group of about 30 and had a great time...good food and good company. Mr. R and son's took over the grill and we enjoyed brats and cheeseburgers. extra Thank you's to the R family!!!

sitting here this morning i realize that i should have taken more pictures....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

I have pictures and made others from the ones I took! We can exchange pictures!

The punch came out of the dress!

MB

Anonymous said...

I have the very short video of V getting confirmed.

Anonmous

V said...

very good news!!! i was so worried that it wasnt going to come out.

Anonymous said...

Are you done with Lacrosse? I thought we are.

MB

V said...

yes we r

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I heard that one team had 2 more games!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! She is SOOOOO beautiful!
Mrs. Zee

osufan said...

Mr. K sings so good.

Susie

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheri!

Do you love City BBQ??

OMG what do think of the pulled chicken?

WE haven't had it for awhile and I do not remember it being that good! We had it with out the BBQ and we could put it on!!!

Couldn't write on facebook but will later!

MB

Anonymous said...

update

Anonymous said...

EMO OPENS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember Anthony Savino passing out!