Thursday, October 22, 2009

"God doesn't make the bad stuff in you go away....


and SHE said she would!!!!"

is what Mr. K said on the way home from Aunt Mimi's this afternoon.....I asked what was up and he said he is tired of coughing and a runny nose and 'she' said she would make 'bad stuff go away'!!!

I could not help but smile...and then ask him to repeat himself...just so i could hear it again...(mean mommy)

I didn't dare go into the whole gender of our Maker of course....
because...
well.....
no one but a Woman could have ever known that we Women are the strongest things alive!!!!!

of course i didn't tell him that me and his sisters just let him think he's in charge either....

some secrets left unsaid until AFTER he's married!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Mr. K & Ms. K are feeling lots better.

I'd REALLY like a copy of this picture. Thanks.

xxoo

nana & papa

Andrea Renee said...

Ha!!! =)