Sunday, January 20, 2008

FOOD....GLORIOUS FOOD.....


Nana and Papa just left....
on top of bringing down all the left overs from columbus and making sure to get packages from others...
Nana and Papa brought us some 'home cooking'...
by that i mean...
Pulled Pork from City BBQ
Anthony Thomas Candy
YooHoo and Rootbeer
challa from Matt's
honey for daddy from Grandpa B



AND>>>>>>drum rolll please.....Lasagna from Carfagna's....YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY...thank you patty and jimmy!! you know how much we love love love it! I won't even make it myself anymore because it just doesn't come close to Carfagnas.
well....here is a picture of Lu having her first plate!!!!
i think she is hooked!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!

Mini Lu looks like Miss R doesn't she?

I hope Nana and Papa dressed warm coming home because it is SOOOOO cold here!!

I think we will have to try matt's bakery? Is Carfagna's on Morse road?

Take good care,

MB and AB