Lent is so early this year...Easter will be early as well...does this mean that spring will be early?
This is my favorite time of the liturgical year. When i was in the corporate world this is the time when i had the most opportunity to talk about my faith. as a matter fact...this is the first time in years that i wasn't walking around having people tell me 'you have dirt on your forhead'. I distinctly remember someone asking me 'if' we believed in Jesus!!! I was bowled over by that....i mean,,,come on people....we WEAR him....
Anyway, this time of the year i always just seem to pray a little harder...
I love the Lenten Journey Journals that you always get at church...it is the perfect tool to getting 'on your knees'. I'm picking up a few 'southern' phrases and instead of getting 'on my knees' this lent, ...i've been prompted to 'come to the alter'...
today at 'the alter' i prepare myself to walk side by side with Christ....
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment