just in case you are waking up to the news that tornados ripped through TN and KY...we were not in the direct path. we had high winds and some rain but that was it....
everyone but daddy slept last night...poor guy was up most of the night.
R is home again today....not nausious but just not herself yet.
getting started on our day....gotta rethink our Ash Wed. plans now...
love to you all...
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Morning!
I am so thankful you didn't have any bad weather. How is P&T? Heard Nashville had problems.
Poor Doug. Tonight will be better. He was just staying up to nail down the hatches if necessary.
Hope R is feeling better and the winds swept out all the Barlay germs last night.
Hugs & Kisses All Around.
nana
Sorry to here you have the BUG running through your house. Hope everyone is starting to feel better now. Nice to get the windows open and fresh air through.
I raised 2 boys and I had to teach them as soon as they sat down to hold their little squirt down. Of course there was the day I walked in as they were peeing together and having a light saber fight with their pee. I think that is the day I really reinforced the sit down to pee rule. ha ha ha They continued to sit as they grew up and I have had both their wives thank me for their clean bathrooms because of them sitting and not splashing all over.
I just read your post on Ken's blog as I am catching up on my blog reading since we had my son and family visiting from Calgary for a few days. I will continue to keep your family in my prayers too. I don't post but I do try to read your blog.
Hugzzzzzz Ann
Post a Comment