Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yesterday

We finally bought soulja boy.I got my i-cy yesterday and mommy got her javachip. she hasn't had one since before christmas.I got a strawbeeries &creme'. it was good.i don't really know what to write so hang in with the short post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I haven't checked in on the blog in a few days and I missed all the action.
Congratulations on the Swimming, keep up the good work.
Always reach for your goals no matter how high they are.
My son-in law tried out for the last olympics and peaked the week before so missed out. He was so dissapointed.
Just so you know I am Baptist and from Canada.
I too would like to see a woman as president.
God bless, I am keeping you all in my prayers.
hugzzzzzzz

eastmoormom said...

i wondered where you came from hugzzzzzzzzzzzz...i remember you from Ken Jantzen's blog. i'm happy to have you visit our little corner.
i spent 5 years in/around Buffalo and spent almost every weekend at Maple Leaf Village (it was quite happening then)