
it's the morning after and the fog is clearing....ha.
i want to tell you (my girlfriends back home) about one of the auction items i saw last night.
It is Casserole of the Month.
Sponsored by a group of 12 women...each preparing and delivering a casserole (large serving) to the recipient each month.
They put together a lovely little scrapbook that included decorated pages for each month, describing the casserole , who is making it and the recipe. The book was really lovely...a fancy cookbook almost.
anyway...
I thought that our (am i still in?) MOMS group could totally do something like that for the Silent Auction for Fun Fest!!! and i'll bet it would be a big hit for someone!!
6 comments:
I'm not an EMO but what a great idea!!
Yes! You are!
Who has the recipe the shredded chicken sandwiches served at swim meets? Can I have it?
I am up for it! I can not make the scrapbook.
MB
Hey dont you think mom should shorten the posts gosh they are gatting sooooo long.
By the way to Sheps i got my first babysitting job!!!!
But nobody will ever replace you.
I love this! I am on the Home & Garden Committee! I am going to get this moving for our section! If anyone is interested, let me know! Love and miss you slb!
Joy
I can help on that commitee! I need hours!
I will send you an email!
Great idea Sheri!
Tell mom I went to my first WW meeting.
Maybe someone at EMO can run some water aerobics classes! LP or BG??
MB
I am going to help JH!
Who has the recipe for Shredded chicken sandwiches sold at our EMO swim meets?
JH wants to make 2 one for EMO and one for SC MOMS!
Get your recipes to us!
MB
Post a Comment