Sunday, April 27, 2008
Sicky Sicky
I for one am not feeling at my best. We all went shopping yestersday, and when we got to O'Charlies i suddenly felt sick. I didn't eat much. when the food got to the table i finnaly told mo about how i felt. once everyone finished dinner we left that place quikily. On our way home i barley talked at all. I got some sleep but it wasn't easy going to sleep with an upset tummy. When i woke up this morning i felt better but not a whole better. So i have been feeling up and down all morning since i woke up at 6. More later about me.Over and out Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better.Tell every one I said hi and give them my love. are you enjoying nana and papa? love auntm
yes i am enjoyingnana and papa
Post a Comment