Saturday, May 10, 2008
She's 25
As you all know today is mom's birthday. she says she is 25 but i think she is 24. but on the other hand if she was 24 or 25 she wouldn't be here or she wouldn't have me tori mr.k and lu. so i guess she would have to be 30. that's all .today i have softball game at 10:15 so don't call. it embaresses mom when you call during games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sherilyn,
I hope you have a GREAT birthday!!!
Barb W.
hey barb...isn't my girl cute?? I'm going to see you for Daiquiri lunch right??? !!!!!!! Can Not Wait!!!!
Hope you have a wondeful Birthday
WANDA
Happy, happy birthday to you!!
Let's see ..... if you're 25 or even 30.....that would mean I'm not a "senior citizen" yet!!!!
Hope your day is going well and that your experience at the campaign headquarters was everything you thought it would be.
Happy Mother's Day to All!
nana
Yes! ALL of your girls are cute...and K too!! And I can't wait to get together too! I'm really looking forward to it!! It's been so long...
Happy happy birthday, Sheri! I'm toasting you as I post my comment!!
Stalker Hel
Post a Comment