the ramblings of me before during and after....
love the song - had never paid attention to the words.Thinking of you all today - stuff your bellies!
Oh Sheri, thank you! You found the song! It is such a great song and I truly believe what it says. You made my day. I hope we both honor the day by being thankful for what the song tells us. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I love the song too-had never paid that much attention to the words as well.Take good care my friend,Marie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
love the song - had never paid attention to the words.
Thinking of you all today - stuff your bellies!
Oh Sheri, thank you! You found the song! It is such a great song and I truly believe what it says. You made my day. I hope we both honor the day by being thankful for what the song tells us. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving to all.
I love the song too-had never paid that much attention to the words as well.
Take good care my friend,
Marie
Post a Comment