Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ashes to Ashes

right now mr. k is getting his ashes with his preschool class. Fr. L wanted them to come join the rest of the school...love that!!
Lu and i are off for the gym.
I will get a chance to go to Mass alone this evening!!! LOVE THAT even more!!!!
btw...my trainer...Ben...went to mass this past sunday!!! i've been after him..not really after him...but you know...he is young enough to be my son and he is here and his family is in the cleveland area...i figure he needs some motherly push...and he let me know yesterday with a big smile on his face that he had gone to mass....
i told him to call his mom!!! so sweet...

not too much else to report.
nanny starts thursday, i will spend the day orienting her to the house...i also hope to get some thank you notes written....or maybe i'll just take a NAP>>>>>>

it is my goal to get Bubbles In a Basket off the ground in the next couple weeks!!! so...look for a flyer (if you live in the hood) Wash and Fold door to door service!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Saw Mr. K get his ashes to CUTE!!

I over hear one preschool child say when I get home I am going to get a bar of soap and was them off!

MB

Anonymous said...

I meant TOO cute!

Andrea Renee said...

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one that hasn't written thank you's yet!

Anonymous said...

I love the drawing, How did things go today with the nanny?
See you TUESDAY

WW