the ramblings of me before during and after....
We miss the folks in BG too!! We so enjoyed our monthly visits, site seeing, shopping, restaurants.....but I can't say I'm not thrilled that the B Team is home!Love to all of you!Nana
Ive decided NAna California pizza it is to Papa
V:It's a date at California Pizza. xxoo
See you at 5ishxoxoxoxoxox
Hey how about a update miss you allWW
I second WW!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We miss the folks in BG too!! We so enjoyed our monthly visits, site seeing, shopping, restaurants.....but I can't say I'm not thrilled that the B Team is home!
Love to all of you!
Nana
Ive decided NAna California pizza it is
to Papa
V:
It's a date at California Pizza.
xxoo
V:
It's a date at California Pizza.
xxoo
See you at 5ish
xoxoxoxoxox
Hey how about a update miss you all
WW
I second WW!
Post a Comment