
Today my Douglas would have been 45 years old. I always loved it that he was older than me.....
If he were alive my mom and bert and i were saying:
we'd be eating deviled eggs, potato salad from north market, a never ending pot of coffee, beef strogonoff and a 40oz can of Budweiser.
He would have asked for nothing...
which means he would have gotten an Argyle sweater, cards in the mail and birthday sex.
He was easy to please....He was always so damn easy to please...I don't think i ever was............
Here we are at one of our last nights out together.
God, I miss him!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Douglas. I know you are celebrating with the Angles.
S, V, R. K & C - our thoughts and prayers are with you.
God Be With You All!!
nana & papa
Didn't realize Doug's birthday was the same as my Dad's.
S
Post a Comment